From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Download web image in a web site which combine in different frame.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 05:30:44 GMT
Hello Eric,

> In left frame, there is a input box for query. A list of result will
> be out in another pop-up window. The related GIF will begenerated in
> the query input window but in different frame.
>
> In this case, how can I download the GIF with HttpClient?

Every GIF has a URL. It doesn't matter whether it's in a frame or not.
Obtain the URL from the HTML source displayed in the respective frame.
The proceed to download the GIF like you would download anything else.

In other words: in your browser, right-click the image to get the
context menu. Select "view image" and the browser displays only the
GIF, without any frames or other stuff around it. That's how you are
supposed to use HttpClient.

cheers,
  Roland