From "Juergen Pill" <apa...@webdav.info>
Subject Re: Re: Http client 3.0: Setting proxy via command line options
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:29:42 GMT
Hello Roland,

I do understand now, that currently only the application can set the proxy,
thanks for the clarification.

Wouldn´t it be a nice feature, if via some command line options the proxy
can be set from outside, without the need of involving application
programming.

Currently I can use the application NetTool only within the intranet, but -
as NetTool is not programmed against the proxy settings of HttpClient - I
can not use it within the internet (firewall).

Would this command line setting not be a very nice change enhancement
within HttpClient?

Best regards

Juergen Pill