From Sheetal D <sheetal_d_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem on Proxy Authentication over ssl
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:47:04 GMT
Hi all,
          I am using Http client version 2.0 which comes with JBoss.When I try with proxy
authentication over ssl. It is giving error and the error code is 501.

  ERROR  The requested URL could not be retrieved
---------------------------------
    While trying to retrieve the URL: https://localhost  The following error was encountered:

   Unsupported Request Method and Protocol
  Squid does not support all request methods for all access protocols. For example, you can
not POST a Gopher request.   Your cache administrator is webmaster.

    Generated Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:21:27 GMT by localhost.localdomain (squid/2.5.STABLE10)

  I am using squid as Proxy Server. this is problem with 2.0 only. In 3.0 is it is working
fine.  How do I get solved this problem.

  Thanks,
  Sheetal