From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: https proxy authentication error
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 15:00:50 GMT
On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 10:35 -0400, Alan Yu wrote:
> But what is the target date of 3.1?

The 3.1 ALPHA1 is slated for release in June. I do not expect 3.1 FINAL
sooner than Dec 2006.

> Would it be several months away?
> We can't do a 3.0.2 build?

Cutting a release is a tedious and time consuming operation, which
usually takes up to a full working day to do properly. 8 hours worth of
work is _a lot_ for an open-source project. I would very much prefer to
have all this time invested into work toward the 3.1 release.

On the other hand, the fix for 38818 is a trivial one liner patch. It
should not be that difficult to apply.

Oleg