From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: https proxy authentication error
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:28:56 GMT
On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 10:10 -0400, Alan Yu wrote:
> Is there a reason why the fix for 38818 does not make into 3.0.1?
> I am eagerly waiting for the fix to be in an official build.

Oh boy, I feel stupid. I just realized I had forgotten to apply the
patch to the HTTPCLIENT_3_0_BRANCH. Actually bug 38818 was the only
reason to release 3.0.1 in the first place, as all other bugs were
fairly minor.

I am really sorry about that, Alan. Now it will have to wait until 3.1.
The bug is not severe enough to call an emergency release for.

Oleg