From "Alan Yu" <ak...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: https proxy authentication error
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:35:46 GMT
But what is the target date of 3.1? Would it be several months away?
We can't do a 3.0.2 build?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:olegk@apache.org]
Sent: May 8, 2006 10:29 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: RE: https proxy authentication error

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 10:10 -0400, Alan Yu wrote:
> Is there a reason why the fix for 38818 does not make into 3.0.1?
> I am eagerly waiting for the fix to be in an official build.

Oh boy, I feel stupid. I just realized I had forgotten to apply the patch to
the HTTPCLIENT_3_0_BRANCH. Actually bug 38818 was the only reason to release
3.0.1 in the first place, as all other bugs were fairly minor.

I am really sorry about that, Alan. Now it will have to wait until 3.1.
The bug is not severe enough to call an emergency release for.

Oleg