From "David Castañeda" <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on Requst Params in Post
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:42:39 GMT
ups also i have and implementation sending files... on the other side i'm
useing file upload... but I know this is possible to handle the send of  a
file ... search well in google i'm sure you will find it anywhere if you
search...

here is some sample code....

FilePart filePart = null;
                try {
                    filePart = new FilePart(LOGFILE, logFile);
                } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                    //nothing to do here
                }
                MultipartRequestEntity requestEntity = new
MultipartRequestEntity(new Part[]{filePart}, methodP.getParams());
                methodP.setRequestEntity(requestEntity);

String servletURL = ParametersConstants.SERVLET_LOGS +
                "?" + ParametersConstants.USER_ID_PARAM + "=" + 12;