From <khan.sa...@wipro.com>
Subject Persistent connection
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:12:43 GMT

Hi All,

If Sun's HttpURLConnection is used with HTTP 1.1 then by default HTTP
1.1 uses persistent connection.The documentation of HTTPClient also
tells us that persistent connection is used. My question is what is the
exact difference in terms of persistent connection between java's
HttpURLConnection and HTTPClient. which is better, how can we measure ?

Kindly let me know

Thanks,
Sajid

of this message and any attachments.