From Sheetal D <sheetal_d_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Request
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:32:10 GMT
I got a warning saying
  "Going to buffer of large or unknown, getResponseAsStream is recommonded".

  Thanks,
  Sheetal

Ramit bhardwaj <ramitb@cybage.com> wrote:

Where does it say to use Stream after a certain limit?? I am pasting the API
here:

getResponseBody
byte[] getResponseBody()
throws IOException
Returns the response body of the HTTP method, if any, as an array of bytes.
If the method has not yet been executed or the response has no body, null is
returned. Note that this method does not propagate I/O exceptions. If an
error occurs while reading the body, null will be returned.

Returns:
The response body, or null if the body is not available.
Throws:
IOException - if an I/O (transport) problem occurs

I am using it for a highly avaliable mission critical enterprise application
and it seems to work fine. Hence I am curious to know...