From Amarnath Nalumachu <namar...@adpwilco.com>
Subject RE: Upload gzip file : Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:03:50 GMT
Hi Oleg,

    I have tested with the length of zip stream (compressed content) and
also tested the auto length (set to -2 and the length will be calculated at
runtime by filling the buffer). But still I am getting the same error.

    I have observed that by setting "contentchunked" to "true", output
stream can be closed. And I am getting different a error.

java.io.EOFException
        at
java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readUByte(GZIPInputStream.java(Inlined
Compiled Code))
        at
java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readUShort(GZIPInputStream.java(Inlined
Compiled Code))

	Appreciate your help.

Thanx & Regards
amar

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:olegk@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:49 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Cc: Amarnath Nalumachu
Subject: Re: Upload gzip file : Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 17:23 +0530, Amarnath Nalumachu wrote:
> Hi All,

>             public GZIPInputStreamRequestEntity(InputStream content, long
> contentLength, String contentType,byte[] data) {
>
>                         super(content,contentLength,contentType);

This is obviously wrong, because this statement sets the value of the
Content-Length header to the that of _uncompressed_ content length

Oleg

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify postmaster@adpwilco.com immediately. You should not copy it or use
it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions
of ADP.