From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpMethodBase: Chunk-encoded body missing
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 12:36:05 GMT
Just in case someone else has the same problem, here is why I had it. The
thing with the connection I am trying to make is that it can take a while if
it needs to do a lot of processing of the data before starting to transmit
it.

I have a HttpClientParams object passed to the HttpClient objects
constructor.
And on the params object I used .setSoTimeout(10000).

If I don't do that and instead set the parameter on the GetMethod:
getMethod.getParams().setSoTimeout( 5000 );
things work great :)

Not sure yet why the parameters passed to the HttpClient causes the method
execution to be stopped after the specified interval, and the other a way
doesn't?