From "Rajat Sharma" <rsha...@airvana.com>
Subject RE: Web browser tracer?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:49:21 GMT

From: DEEPAK SHETTY [mailto:shettyd@techmahindra.com]
Sent: Fri 3/10/2006 10:00 PM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: RE: Web browser tracer?

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed
to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case
you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the
sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech
Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.