From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: question on javascript
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:35:59 GMT
Hi Song,

sorry for the late reply. I already tried yesterday but had
problems with my mail server. Then, I forgot to try again :-(

> <script language="javascript">
> <!--
>
> function load_results() {
>     document.location.href = "http://www.google.com";
> }
>
> setTimeout("load_results()", 1000);
>
> // --></script>
>
> What I am interested is the redirected page, in this
> case "http://www.google.com". I guess I could parse
> the html file and figure out I should sleep for 1 sec
> and load www.google.com. Is there a better way to do
> that?

Forget about the second and fetch the page right away.

> Also from HttpClient side, is there a way to
> simulate
> the browser behavior as how browser runs javascript?

Nope, and there never will be. HttpClient is not a browser.
We don't interpret content, be it JavaScript or HTML.

cheers,
  Roland