From "Chaitanya Ravi" <r.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warning message?
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:33:47 GMT
Hi Ricky,

You can kill them by including these 3 lines in your class constructor

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log", "
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showdatetime",
"true");
      System.setProperty("
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient",
"error");

Regards
Chaitanya