From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Using HttpConnection and Proxy Tunneling
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:48:08 GMT
Hello Thierry,

> I don't know if it is possible, but I would like to get the OutputStream
> so that I can send information back to the server through the same
> connexion.

If that is *really* what you have to do, implement a RequestEntity:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/RequestEntity.html

But if I were you, I would first check out all the existing implementations
of that interface. HttpClient is not a low-level API, and you're not
making things easier for yourself if you are trying to use it that way.

cheers,
  Roland