From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Complex redirect
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:57:55 GMT
Hi Jeff,

if you want us to help, then you have to ask *precise* questions.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

> In code I can replicate the steps 1 & 2.
>
> And now I'm stuck.

What does that mean? Do you get an error response from the server?
Do you get an exception in your Java code? You've got a link, you
know how to send a GetMethod, what happens if you do?

> 3:
>
> I then click on a link to...
>
> https://q1.site2.com/redirect.cgi?back=https://web.site3.com/logon.jsp

Those are https links. You probably have not yet set up SSL,
which is required to access https links. It's all in the manual...
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

cheers,
  Roland