From Guy With Question <guy_with_quest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSLHandshakeException
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:37:42 GMT

Alex,

Thanks for the response. What I did wrong was that I imported

the server's certs into the default keysotre which was not

"cacerts". Keytool used a file called ".keystore" as default

and that's why weblogic was not picking up the certificate.

Now I have imported it into cacerts and its working fine.

Guy With Question wrote:

This time I was successful in importing my server's certificate by using the   following command-

keytool -import -alias local -file XP.cer The import was successful, but I still get the exact
same SSLHandshakeException. Please help... Thanks! You need to either import it into $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts
(the password is 'changeit') or set a different TrustStore.
-0xe1a

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!