From "Clemens Eisserer" <linuxhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Howto explain httpclient-3.0 to ignore ',' in cookies?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:14:55 GMT
Hello again,

Since some time I run a hacked version of httpclient which does
nothing else than ignoring the ',' in cookies.  Httpclient-2.02 was
spec conform and splittet the cookie into two as soon as it discovered
the first ',' however the application (created by MS in 2003) was
designed to receive the whole cookie at once including the ','
character.

I just read that httpclient-3.0 allows "granular non-standards
configuration and tracking" and I would be really happy if I could
archive the same result without modifying httpclient's source.

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens