From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Connection gets closed on GET operation
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:39:51 GMT
Hi Keith,

> I'm doing a very simple GET operation using regular (non-SSL) http
access. I
> call the Method.getResponseBodyAsStream() method and do a couple of
> reads to read a few bytes.
> My third read fails with exception "java.io.IOException: Attempted
> read on closed
> stream", yet I have not closed the stream.

The stream is connecting your client to a server. It can be closed by your
application reading to EOF, by your application releasing the connection
you used for executing the GET method, or by the server. You have to
provide
more specific information about what you are doing if you want us to help.

cheers,
  Roland