From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: REG : java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:01:15 GMT
Hi Rajapandian,

> We are having a wireless connection with the  proxy server. There is no
> such exception raised  when we are using a wired network.

Do you access the same proxy through the wired network, or is the wired
network proxy-free? If it's the former, there may be some firewall blocking
the second request from the wired network for some reason. If it's the
latter, test your application in the wired network using a proxy.

hope that helps,