From j..@urbancode.com
Subject HttpClient & bad_record_mac error
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:52:02 GMT
Hello,

I'm still trying to get httpClient to work with our intranet server over
an https connection.  I can connect and load pages via firefox, curl, and
seemingly all other methods of retrieving a web page, but when i connect
with httpClient, i get "javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert:
bad_record_mac"...

I'll be happy to provide any more info that may help.  Any suggestions or
tips on how to fix this or where the problem may lie would be appreciated.
(and this does occure w/ httpClient 3.0)

Server version: Apache/2.0.50
OpenSSL 0.9.7d

------------------
HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient();

String url = "https://" + ourintranetdomain + ":443");

url += "/dir/";

GetMethod httpget = new GetMethod(url);
try {
	httpclient.executeMethod(httpget);
	System.out.println(httpget.getStatusLine());
} catch (Exception e){
	e.printStackTrace();
}finally {
	httpget.releaseConnection();