From JYu...@aol.com
Subject Re: Problem posting login information to a website
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:01:55 GMT
I downloaded the analyzer and ran it in "record" mode with my latest IE
browser.  I entered the homepage URL (which is an http:// page) of the site  that
I am trying to POST to with my standalone Java application.  When I  clicked
on the link that usually takes me from the home page to the logon page  (an
https:// page) I got a message that "the certificate has expired."  Is  this
because the free version of the analyzer does not have full SSL  support?  I see
that the analyzer pro does have SSL support.