From Travis Bear <travis_b...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bandwidth Throttling?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:50:44 GMT
Sorry if this is a newb question.  Web searches have returned no satisfactory answers.

 I'm running a test app with hundreds of threads that each generate HTTP requests.  Is there
some mechanism that exists to cap the bandwidwitdh used by each thread in order to simulate
slower connections?

 If this doesn't exist already, I will have to write something to do it.  In tis case would
there be interest in including this feature in HttpClient?

 Thanks!

 -Travis