From afmustac <afmus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: help with httpclient methods please!!!! Any bug with httpclient ???
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:11:43 GMT
Hello Roland,

I tried to see if there is anything in the URL or in posted
data, but I could not see anything special.

Do you think there is a bug in httpclient,since I run my code
in 2 different machine and I logged-in into my account.
Both code run simultaneously, and guess what!!!just one record
was showing up in my library everytime, when I refresh the browser
to see what is in my library. At least, there should be 2 different
records, and each records should be updated by each program, which
is running on seperate pc.

I am using httpclient version
commons-httpclient-src-20060130.zip or commons-httpclient-src-20060131.zip.

And in my code I am not doing httpclient.release() after I post my each data..am I supposed
to do that?
Thank you so much for any help..I really appreiate them..

--teo

Roland Weber <ROLWEBER@de.ibm.com> wrote: Hi teo,

trace the requests sent by the browser to answer the following question:

> Is there anything in the URL or
> the posted data that could be a counter or transaction identifier which
you
> have to update?

You can use a packet sniffer or a proxy with logging option
to get the requests sent by the browser. You can also scan
the form page visually for any differences between the first
and second upload when using the browser.

hope that helps,
  Roland