From "Ramit Bhardwaj" <ram...@cybage.com>
Subject Request parameters not getting set
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:25:10 GMT
Hi guys,

I am using HTTPcommons client  2.0.2 version. My goal is to send a binary data to a servlet
and also a request parameter (similar to request.setAttribute in servlets). i am
doing postMethod.addParameter("key","value") and then post.setRequestBody(binary-stream).

I m getting the binary data but i am not getting the value which i set using addParameter...what
could be the reason..is my approach correct ...how do i achieve my goal

Regards