From JYu...@aol.com
Subject Re: Problem using HttpClient to access information on web site
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:03:42 GMT
Oleg,

Pardon me!  I re-checked the responseBody and something has definitely
changed since I  added the "data" parameter to my POST as you  recommended.  I
decided to redirect the responseBody output to a .html file  so that I could
easily examine it with my web browser.  It now is a web  page displaying, among
other things, the following messages.

Please Try Again Later

We're sorry. We're unable to process your request right now. Please _try
again_ (file:///C:/Login)  later or call us at (888) 867-5175  for help.

Which looks like a temporary problem.  Perhaps if I re-run my program,  I may
get the response I am looking for.  Any other  suggestions?