From dunderw...@nebs.com
Subject Multipart-mime PostMethod content streaming
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:17:32 GMT
Hello,

I'm interested in using HttpClient's connection and read time-out features
without having to go through the PostMethod to send content to through the
connection.
I already have an application that is opening a java.net.URLConnection,
getting the OutputStream from that connection and using that to write a
custom multipart-mime document including file data into the HTTP directly.

Basically I'm looking to get the Request Output Stream from the HTTP
Client after setting time-out parameters, to write file data to the stream
at the same time that it's being read from disk and to avoid loading the
files' bytes into memory ahead of time as when using the PostMethod.

Does anyone know if/how I can do this?

Thanks for any help.
David U.