From "DEEPAK SHETTY" <shet...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Host problems
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:25:59 GMT

Hi
Thanks.
The default java implementation thinks differently to httpclient as any
value of Host can be set including any port value we choose(e.g. you can
set any value you want using jmeter).
Im not sure what is correct according to the http spec though
Thanks for the advice
Regards
deepak

HttpClient

(http://www.mail-archive.com/httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01357

> [...]
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
httpclient-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

>For additional commands, e-mail:
httpclient-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used
by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are
not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.
 The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
 However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT
is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use