From JYu...@aol.com
Subject Re: Problem using HttpClient to access information on web site
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:38:01 GMT

In a message dated 1/15/2006 1:06:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
olegk@apache.org writes:

Please,  please use instructions given in the HttpClient logging guide
and produce  a wire/context log of the HTTP session that exhibits the
problem.

I have activated logging, but all the messages go to my monitor.  What  is
the easiest way to capture the messages in a text file so that I can send  them
to you?

Jerry