From Tim Putnam <...@deepbluedevil.com>
Subject Re: Multi threaded manager windows vs linux
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:58:25 GMT
Thanks for that advice.

I'm unfortunately tied to 1.5 through use of generics and other
features. Is it possible there is an error in how I have installed
the jvm? Since surely the jsse is identical to the one I'm using on
windows, where it works, I can think of nothing else.

Of the list you gave me, only jessie appears available to me, and
even that suggests I would have to use a 1.4.x jvm.

Cheers,
Tim