From Steven Terrell <Steven.Terr...@guideworkstv.com>
Subject RE: Multi threaded manager windows vs linux
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:35:00 GMT
Are you sure the java VM you're using in netbeans is exactly the same java
VM you're using outside of netbeans?

--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Putnam [mailto:tim@deepbluedevil.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:49 PM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: Re: Multi threaded manager windows vs linux

Thankyou for raising the question, and you are right it is something
to do with SSL.

I discovered after playing around I get the error when I launch from
outside my development environment (netbeans). Logging from SSL shows:

pool-1-thread-74, WRITE: TLSv1 Handshake, length = 105
Finalizer, called close()
Finalizer, called closeInternal(true)
Finalizer, SEND TLSv1 ALERT:  warning, description = close_notify
Finalizer, WRITE: TLSv1 Alert, length = 18
Finalizer, Exception sending alert: java.net.SocketException: Socket
closed
Finalizer, called close()
Finalizer, called closeInternal(true)

this kind of thing happening often, and rehandshaking occurs. When I
run from netbeans, this never happens.

Does anyone have any idea why? I dont see how the environment can be
so different? Perhaps I'm now on the wrong mailing list though.

Thanks,
Tim