From "MENNO ANGELO \(Esterno\)" <A.ME...@agosweb.it>
Subject Proxy ssl problem
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:39:08 GMT
Hi,
i'm trying to use httpClient to connect my bank site.
I 'have a proxy and the bank site use the https protocol.
Login process give me an Ok Response and a javascript redirect to
another page.
I follow that redirect and it give me another redirect.
This second one take me to a new home page with a login button! (it is
different from the first home page).

If i try to get a know internal page it give me an error one with
message "Session expired. You have to reconnect"

By Dolphin browser i discovered that the first redirect is correct
(login is ok), not the second.

By Netscape broser i saw that :
- the session cookie are 3, called ibveSession, Ibno0Session, SHARK.
- connection is AES-256 256 bit of encryption grade.

-My httpClient the sequense is :
- call the http home page, it give me the ibveSession with a value, for
example A.
- call the https login link, simulating the login form.
- response is ok, ibveSession is still A and the new Ibno0Session cookie
is obtained.
- follow the redirect, ibveSession is changed (sic!), Ibno0Session
remains the same (sic sic!!).

Using debug and -Djavax.net.debug=all options, i don't find errors, just
:
AWT-EventQueue-0, setSoTimeout(1) called
AWT-EventQueue-0, handling exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Read timed out
AWT-EventQueue-0, setSoTimeout(0) called

that seems to be right cause it is followed by a correct comunication.

I have put my attention on html post parameters and everything seems to
be ok.

I tried to give them a wrong User/password and it correctly give me an
error page.

I conclude that the problem is at cookie/session level.

I have no more ideas so i try with your help.

Does httpclient support 256 encription rate?
Does httpclient support 3 session cookies?

thanks,
Tyler

ps: Dolphin doesn't use httpClient... :|

Il contenuto del messaggio e di ogni suo allegato e' da ritenersi riservato e confidenziale
ed e' indirizzato esclusivamente al destinatario. Chi ricevesse il presente messaggio senza
esserne l'effettivo destinatario e' tenuto a non divulgarlo, diffonderlo o riprodurlo in alcun
modo.

Qualora abbiate ricevuto la presente comunicazione per errore siete pregati di rispedirla
al mittente e di cancellare il messaggio originale dal Vostro sistema di posta elettronica.
Grazie

Agos S.p.A.
via Bernina, 7
20158 MILANO