From Raja Pandian <r.rajapand...@verchaska.com>
Subject handling request containing encrypted data
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:37:59 GMT
Dear All,

Anybody worked in posting a request with name value pair  in which  the
values are in encrypted format,
i am  requesting for a page in which some values are in encrypted
format.My problem is, i am not able to get the expected page.
The communication protocol  was  plain  http , not through  https.
I have pasted some sample code of it.

 PostMethod method3 = new
PostMethod("http://www.flykingfisher.biz/Booking/BERP_Availability.aspx");
NameValuePair nnvp11 = new
NameValuePair("__VIEWSTATE","dDwtNDkwNjAwNTk5O3Q8O2w8aTwxPjs+O2w8dDw7bDxpPDA+Oz47bDx0PDtsPGk8MD47aTwxPjs+O2w8dDxwPDtwPGw8b25jbGljazs+O2w8cmV0dXJuIHZhbGlkYXRlX1NlYXJjaCgpOz4+Pjs7Pjt0PHA8O3A8bDxvbmNsaWNrOz47bDxyZXR1cm4gdmFsaWRhdGVfU2VhcmNoKCk7Pj4+Ozs+Oz4+Oz4+Oz4+Oz6HiSR9PojZnZjRVcYaX3gBM6JzHA==");
              NameValuePair nnvp12 = new NameValuePair("hidRound","one");
              NameValuePair nnvp13 = new
NameValuePair("cbodepdayyear","6,2006");