From Lothar Krenzien <lkrenz...@web.de>
Subject Re: cant't get HttpClient working
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:14:26 GMT

Thanks Roland. Now it works ;) But I thought when I use the POST method I don't have to pass
parameters in the URL. My understood was that only when I use the GET method all the data
are included in the URL ?

"HttpClient User Discussion" <httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org> schrieb am 09.01.06
17:54:52: