From Tim Putnam <...@deepbluedevil.com>
Subject Re: Multi threaded manager windows vs linux
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:49:15 GMT
Thankyou for raising the question, and you are right it is something
to do with SSL.

I discovered after playing around I get the error when I launch from
outside my development environment (netbeans). Logging from SSL shows:

pool-1-thread-74, WRITE: TLSv1 Handshake, length = 105
Finalizer, called close()
Finalizer, called closeInternal(true)
Finalizer, SEND TLSv1 ALERT:  warning, description = close_notify
Finalizer, WRITE: TLSv1 Alert, length = 18
Finalizer, Exception sending alert: java.net.SocketException: Socket
closed
Finalizer, called close()
Finalizer, called closeInternal(true)

this kind of thing happening often, and rehandshaking occurs. When I
run from netbeans, this never happens.

Does anyone have any idea why? I dont see how the environment can be
so different? Perhaps I'm now on the wrong mailing list though.

Thanks,
Tim