From JYu...@aol.com
Subject Re: How do you simulate clicking on a hyperlink?
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:30:14 GMT
Below is a screen shot of the "Security Screen" showing the message that I
get.  If either I attempt go to the "Logon2" page directly with my browser  or
do the two independent fetches in the order that you  suggested.  Note the
"Security Error #5" message in the upper right-hand  corner.  I tried an
experiment to see if the "index.html" page gives me a  cookie, which the "Logon2" page
checks, but my Firefox browser does not indicate  any.  I am going to take a
look at the html of the "index.html" page to see  if it runs some kind of
script or something so that the server "knows" that you  have gone through the
"index.html" page before you went to the Logon2  page.  Any further ideas?