From JYu...@aol.com
Subject Re: How do you simulate clicking on a hyperlink?
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:42:03 GMT
Alex,

It looks like we were both thinking along the same lines.  I only just
learned about the Referer header by attempting to contact the logon.htm page
directly with my browser.  I then checked some of the explanatory links  from the
"Security Error" page and found out that getting the "Security Error"  had
something to do with the "Http Referer."  I was about to go to the  HttpClient API
to see how to read different parts of the header after using  GetMethod to
fetch the index.html page.  Then I will have to work out how  to set the Referer
to the proper value before fetching the logon.htm page.

Do you have any helpful tips?  As I told Roland, I am a relative  newbie to
this.  I guess I am getting an education through "trial by  fire"!

Jerry