From "Satsangi, Vivek " <Vivek.Satsa...@xerox.com>
Subject RE: Post not allowed error
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:53:08 GMT
I don't have enough information to go on, so I have to guess here. If
you upgraded the webserver and the configuration files needed
"upgrading" as well (e.g. as happened with the upgrade from SunONE 6.0
to 6.1, then you may need to reenable POST for the NSAPI call to the
servlet.

Another possibility is that the configuration was changed minorly and
now is faulty (this happened to me with Apache/Tomcat).

I can think of other possibilities, but perhaps more information (log
file extracts, what have you tried already, etc.) would help.

Vivek

-----Original Message-----
From: Swati Singhal [mailto:swati_singhal@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:14 AM
To: httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Post not allowed error

Hi,

I'm using HttpClient to post XML files to my
application.
This was working for a couple of months, where i used
to get a Status code 302. I had handled that using the
redirect code and it worked smooth.

Off late, I have been getting a 200 reponse code and
then I get an email saying "405 method not allowed.
Post is not allowed on this URL".

There hasn't been any code change on the application
side.
Any inputs?

Thanks,
Swati