From "Nishant Agrawal" <Nishant.Agra...@infogain.com>
Subject Connection pooling usung AuthScope
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:33:30 GMT
Hi,

I need to send XML over HTTP.

Things like mode (BasicAuthentication / SSL), keystore, truststore and
all associated credentials can be configurable at runtime using JMX.

What I want is to persist connections( for a given configuration) using
MultiThreadedConnectionManager.

If the configuration changes, a new connection should be persisted to
pool.

I intend to create a custom SSLConnectionFactory and set it to config as
follows:

myHTTPS =  new Protocol("https", customSSLSocketFac, port)

hostConfig.setHost(myURL, port, myHTTPS);

This will save me time, otherwise lost in handshaking for each post.

How can I also persist connections to some pool based on credentials /
authScope ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nishant