From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with CredentialsProvider for Axis
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:31:42 GMT
Hi Robert,

It's up to the CredentialsProvider to handle multiple requests for the
same credentials.  You  will know that authentication has failed if
HttpClient asks for credentials for the same scheme/host/port more
than once.  By default HttpClient caches credentials in the associated
HttpState object (if authentication is successful) and will
automatically reuse them for future requests.

Mike