From Ole Matzura <...@eviware.com>
Subject Re: Thread pool
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:36:42 GMT
Hi!

JDK 1.5 has built in thread-pooling features in the java.util.concurrent
package... can you use them maybe?

regards,

Ole

bharathi swarajya wrote:

>Hi
>

>I want to create threads from a pool. But the thread pool should behave in a controlled
manner. It should not result in out of memory.
>We have an application which for every user launches 5 threads.But if we create the threads
at page level then there may be chance of overcreating threads and they cannot be handled.
I am searching for a pooling mechanism where we can store threads instead of creating. So
that we can also reduce time for creation. I am thinking to use Common pool. Could any one
let me know how best I can use this.