From "bharathi swarajya" <ssbharath...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Does HttpClient create connections on fly
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 03:57:12 GMT
Hi Steve,

  But how do i know what are the values to be set. The no of threads launching is not controlled
by us. It might be 150 or more. But how do i decide the max no connections for host and total
connections. That is, which one is faster, running the same with lesser no of connections
in pool or having 150 in the connection   pool.

I also want the clarifictaion if the connections are being reused. I checked with the netstat
command and i dont find it happening. Doesnt this increase overhead. We want the response
back in 3 secs,but if the aplication connectivity itself is taking 1 minute then it is a big
problem.

Could you help me further on this.