From Chamal De Silva <chamal.desi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't post to web sphere server
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:55:27 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to post data to my Login Servlet running on WebSphere server.

This is my code,

//Initializing Apache HTTPClient

   HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
   PostMethod post = new PostMethod("http://127.0.0.1:9080/MyApp/Login");

    InputStream in = null;

    post.addParameter("txtID",USER_ID);
   post.addParameter("txtPWD","hoax");
    int status = client.executeMethod(post);

But I do not get correct response from server.

When I check the server log files it says

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: Method XPOST is not
defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API

Can u please help me to correct this error.

Thanking You,

Chamal.