From "Alfred Thomas" <alfred.tho...@magnafs.com>
Subject SSL keystores
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:10:39 GMT
Hi

I have written an application that uses HttpClient to do SSL queries.
I am specifying the certificate details with the following:

        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", keyStorePath);
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType", "pkcs12");
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword",
keyStorePassword);

This then reads the certificate at the appropraite time, from the disk.
If I want to replace the certificate with a new one, how can I force a
refresh on the keystore.
It seems as if the file is kept open once it is read, and I cannot replace
it with a new one.

Regards
Alfred Thomas