From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RVP protocol
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:20:21 GMT
Hi Kevin,

You are correct.  Subscribe is not a standard HTTP method, but you
could create it by extending EntityEnclosingMethod, HttpMethodBase, or
one of the others.  It just depends on what makes the most sense for
Subscribe (i.e. whether or not it has a request entity).

As far as NTLM goes HttpClient supports version 1 but not 2.  Have a
look at the authentication docs
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/authentication.html> for
more info.

Mike