From "Alvin Antony" <Alvin.Ant...@consol.de>
Subject Java plugin 1.4.2 Cookie support URLConnection vs HttpClient
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:59:51 GMT
Hi Friends,

I am trying to use HttpClient mainly for File Upload from Applet.

When I use HttpClient for this I get Unauthorised Exception from an
authorised session, which I am not getting when I use the java
URLConnection instead of HttpClient.

As I understood Java plugin supports Cookie support for URLConnection as
shown here.
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/cookie_
support.html

As there any way in htttpclient to use this option?

Thanks a lot

Alvin

alvin.antony@consol.de                     ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone +49-89-45841-191                     Consulting & Solutions
Fax   +49-89-45841-111                     Franziskanerstr. 38
Mobile+49-160-97340713
http://www.consol.de <http://www.consol.de/>
81669 M√ľnchen