From Jeremy Whitlock <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject POST Form Session Expired
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:47:56 GMT
Hey all,
I am doing a GET on a login form, parsing the form for hidden input and then
creating a POST with NameValuePair objects corresponding to the hidden input
and the two form input fields. I seem to have a minor problem with my
approach as I always get a "Session Expired" from the server I'm logging
into. Can someone give me a pseudo flow of how this goes? Here is the
current code:

http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/mnOMtY87.html

Can someone see what I'm doing wrong? I have tried a minor spin on this
where instead of creating an HttpClient for each method I have a global one
but then I get a problem with the POST not being able to redirect. Thanks,
Jeremy
--
He who listens well, speaks well.