From Jeremy Whitlock <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submit Form
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:46:06 GMT
Gustavo,
I'm learning more about it now. I've used Mozilla's Live Headers to trace
the request/response so that I could have a better handle of what I was
doing wrong and I *may* have it. I guess my question was vague but is there
a way to create a form object or something, fill in it's inputs then submit
instead of doing a POST/GET to do this? That was more along the lines of the
question I meant to ask. Take care, Jeremy