From Gustavo Hexsel <ghex...@sagebrushcorp.com>
Subject RE: connectiontimeoutexception on first submit..
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:02:44 GMT
  By "and on second submit from the same browser window", do you mean it
works from the browser but not from HttpClient?  If so, the browser probably
has a much higher timeout.

  []s Gus

-----Original Message-----
From: vamseedhar bezawada [mailto:vamseedhar.bezawada@tngtech.com]
Sent: September 23, 2005 1:51 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: connectiontimeoutexception on first submit..

Hi,

I am using HttpClient 3.0 and calling a servlet from another
application. The request is passed through a proxy. On first submit the
response returns connectiontimeoutexception (we set 3000ms) and on
second submit from the same browser window it returns the actual values.

I am just wondering--could it be a problem from HttpClient?

Any help is grateful..

vamsi.