From Gustavo Hexsel <ghex...@sagebrushcorp.com>
Subject RE: Submit Form
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:53:44 GMT
  I'm not sure I understand.  That particular page has a reasonably large
set of hidden "input" tags which probably should be posted along with
username and password.

  I don't believe there is an API with forms and inputs.  It wouldn't make
that much sense IMHO, as the abstraction is a little different in
HTTPClient.

  Also, I don't know if Live Headers displays the POSTed data.  It helps a
lot if you see exactly which fields are sent on any request.  If you're
using Win, you can get MS Stress Tool for free.  It's crappy, doesn't work
with SSL, and only integrates to IE, but it does the job for 90% of the
cases.

  []s Gus

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Whitlock [mailto:jcscoobyrs@gmail.com]
Sent: September 8, 2005 12:46 PM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: Re: Submit Form

Gustavo,
I'm learning more about it now. I've used Mozilla's Live Headers to trace
the request/response so that I could have a better handle of what I was
doing wrong and I *may* have it. I guess my question was vague but is there
a way to create a form object or something, fill in it's inputs then submit
instead of doing a POST/GET to do this? That was more along the lines of the

question I meant to ask. Take care, Jeremy